Get in Touch

Best Web Hosting in Pakistan

MEROKEETY Women's Sleeveless Lace Floral Elegant Cocktail Dress Crew Neck Knee Length for Party

MEROKEETY Women's Sleeveless Lace Floral Elegant Cocktail Dress Crew Neck Knee Length for Party
Size Reference: Small: For reference I am 5’6.5” tall and weigh 125# I got the small. It fit perfect, not too tight or too loose. I am 5’7’’ 130 Pounds and I got a small and had some room. I'm 5'2" 126lbs 34d and the navy small fit perfect. Knee length. Medium: I am 5'6 and about 150lbs and the medium fit perfectly. I’m 5’6” 145 athletic build and I bought a size M and it was so comfortable. Large: I maybe don't have the ideal body for it (5'3", size 13/14), but I ordered a large and it fits perfectly.I 'm 5' 1" and weigh 170lbs with an hourglass figure and this dress is so flattering. X-Large: I’m an 18 in pants. 14 in tops. It stretched perfect that the XL fit perfect. Bought XL. 210 lbs 5’1 little loose in waist but everywhere else fits great! Buy on Amazon to click here 65% Rayon, 35% Polyester Imported Zipper closure Machine Wash Size:S(US 4-6) / M(US 8-10) / L(US 12-14) / XL(US16) If you are in between size,please size up Design: Eyelashes lace,Slimming Sheath Style, Full Lace Short Midi Dress, Full Zip Back Suit for Night date,Cocktail Party, Prom, Wedding, Formal Occasions, Casual Wear, etc Hand Wash Only,Please Do Not Ironing; MEROKEETY is an USA registered brand,we accept 30 days free returns! Buy on Amazon to click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments